Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
A Stay in the North York Moors
Guests of Sevenford House can enjoy stunning views of the village of Rosedale Abbey.
On arrival you can look forward to a warm family welcome, usually from Linda or Ian, with tea and other refreshments served in the guests lounge to help you recover from your journey. Our facilities have been constantly upgraded and the beautifully furnished guest rooms have complimentary high speed internet access and flat screen TV’s with satellite receivers. The en suite bathrooms have spa toiletries sets and walk in showers. The house, originally called Sevenford Hall when it was the vicarage of Rosedale Abbey, sits in 4 acres of landscaped gardens with views of the village below.
- 3 very large en suite bedrooms including a family room with a Queen sized plus a single bed.
- Very comfortable beds
- Flat screen TV’s with satellite box in all rooms
- Free high speed internet available in all areas of the house
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Spa toiletries sets in bathrooms
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Guests lounge including library and coal fire in the winter months
- Landscape gardens with seating in select places and a private summer house in a secluded spot
- Breakfast room with view of the gardens and moors and a baby grand piano which visitors are welcome to play
- Full English breakfasts are served every morning with toast, teas and coffee. All alongside a huge choice of breakfast cereals, fresh fruit, juices, yoghurts and seasonal specials
- Information point with maps and leaflets on all major local attractions
- Guest parking
- En suite rooms from £35.00 per person per night.*
*Single room rate by arrangement.